BBRS Roofing Systems
Welcome to the home of BBRS Roofing Systems, the United Kingdom’s foremost official trade supplier of Firestone’s internationally acclaimed waterproof roofing systems from the USA. In BBRS and Firestone Roofing Systems, we are proud to offer you a winning combination for all your flat roofing needs.
From the arctic blast of Siberia to the blistering Middle East sun, these tough, durable, economical and easy-to-fit rubber roof membranes have stood the test of time in some of the world’s most brutal conditions. Our expert team at BBRS have more than 30 years of experience in the flat roofing trade, so whether you are a roofing company, building merchant, architect or specifier, you can be sure of the best advice and help to perfectly meet the needs and exceed the expectations of your customers. Firestone rubber roof systems come in three different types, RubberGardTM EPDM, RubberCoverTM EPDM and UltraPlyTM TPO. We can help you to select the right material for any flat roof, domestic, industrial or commercial, new build or renovation, in any UK location.
- Quick delivery: At BBRS we maintain a large stock of Firestone roofing membranes, ready to meet your needs at a moment’s notice.
- Easy to use: These single layer, rubber membranes are easy to fit in any flat roof location, anywhere in the UK.
- Best price: Because we buy in volume, capitalising on the times when international exchange rates are at their most favourable, and organise our own shipping, our prices are extremely competitive.
- Durability: The life expectancy of these roof membranes is 50 years. Firestone Building Products is a division of the Bridgestone Corporation, a world leader in rubber polymer technology for over 100 years.
- Expertise: We have the in-depth knowledge and experience to advise you on the perfect Firestone Roofing System solution for any flat roof. We can help you tackle any problems you and your customers might encounter, to ensure a result that you can take pride in.
- 20 year manufacturers product warranty available on epdm and tpo roofing systems.
- Full manufacturers technical backup, including site visits, roof specifications and full bill of quantities as standard.